Polypropylen (PP) Regranulate
Black, Anthracite, Colorful
PP is used as a casing material for small electrical appliances, moulded parts for household appliances and for body parts (bumpers) and moulded parts in the interior of motor vehicles. In the construction sector, PP is used for pipes, hot water tanks and garden furniture.
- Density: 0,97 g/cm3
- Melt flow index MFR 230°C/2.16 Kg: 7.0 g/10 min.
- Tensile modulus of elasticity: >1400 MPa
- Charpy impact strength 23°C: 90 kj/m²
- Charpy notched bar impactstrength 23°C: 4,0 kj/m²
- Tensile yield stress: 26 MPa
- Elongation at yield: > 50%.
Would you like to learn more about the product?
Download the technical data sheet now!
Small electrical appliances, household appliances
Body parts, shock absorbers, interior mouldings
Pipes, hot water tanks
Garden furniture, hot water tanks